Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So this is my very first Blog entry...and honestly I'm not quite sure of what to say. Usually, my writings consist of one pure subject, and everything just pours out onto a seem to be never-ending page. But this is different. I have to type everything. I'm a very, very, very slow typer. And it seems no matter how often I do type things out, I never seem to get any faster. Aggravation.

I don't really see the point in rambeling on about nothing, so I am going to search to find something to write about...Woah...this thing has spell check? I am also a horrible speller. My best subject is English, yet I misspell things all the time. Go figure. Its pretty dark and cold outside...No I cant talk about the weather in my freaking Blog. How boring would that be? Well, this is getting to be pretty droll (nice word usage, I know) so I'm ending this before I start talking about something stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Old Guitarist"

"The Old Guitarist"
By Pablo Picasso